Released May 30, 2014
This is a minor release that fixes a small issue in some text and makes minor improvements to the IIS Stress Test.
Released Feb 8, 2014
This is the first major release that affects state connections since the 1.17 release. The changes in between have been to improve the IIS testing capability and have not directly impacted EHR to IIS connections. This release has the following improvements:
- A minor change to how the ASIIS connection is built to comply with request from ASIIS to put ASIIS in MSH-5 in configuration files.
- Added support for WebIZ running on HL7 2.5.1 in Nevada. This required adding new logic to identify error when a vaccination is rejected. The configuration file was also upgraded.
Released Sept 17, 2013
This release is to fix issues found when testing with the new ASIIS interface through BizTalk.
- Masks PV1-10, no value will come through SMM here
- Fixed issue with ACK not being read properly from ASIIS under a very specific scenario
- SMM can now fix the ampersand problem that BYIM currently has so that the ampersand is sent correctly to ASIIS F
To Be Released
- SMM does a FHS/FTS check on all files that begin with an FHS check. This check fails if the last line in the file does not begin with FTS. This is correct, but a problem occurrs when the last line of the file is a comment, which is ignored by SMM during processing, but not during the FTS check. Files that begin with FHS, have an FTS as the last line in the HL7 file but are followed by commented lines are not processed in previous versions of SMM. This has been resolved, comments are now ignored as part of this check.
- The SMM installer does not put the correct root directory in the form for download. This has been fixed in 1.09.
Released Apr 17, 2013
This release addresses issues that were discovered during integration with NMSIIS. The following improvements were made:
- The NM configuration has been fixed so that it now creates the smm.config.txt correctly for NMSIIS. You can go through that process and your current version of SMM will work correctly.
- The response messages were not being "escaped" properly when returned by NMSIIS and were placed in the rejection file. If this rejection file is reprocessed by SMM, which can happen if the user renames the file so it can be resubmitted, the rejection message will be submitted along with the original message. The reason why this happens is because NMSIIS does not always return a proper HL7 ACK as the SMM expects. This is now not a problem.
- If the SMM is not able to get a positive response back on the first try, with the first message, it will now delete the working directory. This solves a problem where the file we have queued up to send was not be regenerated with the new credentials in the smm.config.txt. This meant that the only way to resend the file with the right credentials in the MSH segment was to manually delete the working directory. This is now fixed and the user should be able to simply update the smm.config.txt file with the correct credentials and the data will be sent.
Released February 2013.
Released November 2012 for Beta testing.
Released in October 2012 and installed at an Indian Health Service site in Tucson AZ.